Holy Ghost Blood Bath

My, my, my!!!  The love of the Lord and His spirit blessed the people of God on this morning.  Before communion was taken, the Holy Ghost moved.  Repentance took place.  Reconciliation took place.  Tears were shed.  No music.  No singing.  No shouting.  Just Holy Ghost power in operation.  Even the children got a touch in their soul.  When the Holy Ghost moves someone to ask for forgiveness.  When the Holy Ghost moves on someone to go to the altar and repent.  When a soul comes up to the preacher and asks for forgiveness because they came against them..Holy Ghost power.  But the love that filled the room moved my soul.  Real love.  Life changing love.  Holy Ghost power.  Deliverance took place.  Young folks at the altar weeping before the Lord.  My, my, my.

The world can do as it chooses.  The luke warm can continue to try and redefine Holiness all they want.  Holiness, sanctification is till the only way to live for the Lord.

I thank God for the blood.  Like the hymn states, 'the blood that gives me strength from day to day.  It will never lose its power.

Thank God for the blood!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone