#Real, #Truth,#Time

With interest, I have listening to teachings on how to 'tap in' to the power of God.  I listened because the ones bringing the word professed to be Saints of God.  When I hear Saints of God,  my heart identifies with what the Bible says.  A Saint of God has repented of sin, been baptized in the Name of Jesus for the remission of those sins, and filled with the Holy Ghost evidenced by speaking in other tongues as the Spirit give utterance.  So I listened.

In listening there was something I did not hear.  I did not hear the Teacher mention the Holy Ghost one time, not one time as being the one that has the power and gives the power.  How can a person 'tap into' the power of God?  The Bible says 'but ye shall receive power,  after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."  Acts 1"

So, how in the  Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth can a person 'tap into' the Holy Ghost?  The power of God?

The teacher went on for a while explaining things, explaining things to do so one can tap in.

I praise the Lord for the Holy Ghost.  I praise the Lord for the Holy Bible.  Man continues to come with all these ways to 'have God in your life'.  There is only one way to get the Lord in your life.  "Marvel not, you must be born again."

The Saints of God have to watch what you listen to.  False teaching can slip in behind the 'praise break'.  False teaching/preaching can slip in behind the 'dance'.  Be not deceived.

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect".

They call me old fashion.  They tell me there is a new way to do things because it is a different time.  They tell me I'm old school.

One Lord.  One Faith.  One Baptism.  Jesus said He is the way, the truth and the life.  Be not deceived, God is not mocked.  "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers".  Acts 2:42

Time for Church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone