Earlier today, I made reference that some of the worst pain that can be experienced comes from ones family or someone you do the most for. After all the years I have been in ministry, it still yet seems like this should not be. But, then I thought about Jesus. The Bible says He came unto His own and His own received Him not. Jesus came to His people, the Jews to bring salvation and deliverance and they rejected Him. Paul and Barnabas were in Antioch they went to the synagogue on the Sabbath and sat down for the reading of the Word of God. After the reading they asked Paul and Barnabas if they have any words of exhortation for the people and, they gave them permission to speak. Paul stood up and proceeded to recant the history of Israel from the time of Egypt to Jesus. Many heard and asked that Paul and Barnabas stay a few more days and teach again. The Bible says in Acts 13:45, "But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled ...
Comments
Post a Comment