#Jesus,#Depart,#Do It Right

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven.  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in they name have cast out devils: and in thy name done may wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."  Matthew 7:22-23

When this scripture is read, you have to consider are you doing things the way the Lord says to do them?  His word is saying many will be 'doing ministry', laying hands, casting out devils, but will not be known of the Lord.  Some will have many wonderful works, but will not be known of the Lord.  You have to look at this scripture and examine yourself.

Does Jesus know you as one of His or one that He will tell to depart because He does not know you.

Something to think about.

steadfastapostolic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone