#Heart,#Truth,#Real

What is in your heart?  Who is the real you?

The Bible teaches to keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."  Proverbs 4:23  The Bible also teaches, For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee."  Proverbs 23:7

Part of having a walk with the Lord is to live in truth.  Live in the truth of the Gospel.  Live in truth with how one deals with others.  One of the ways the Work of the Lord is hindered is when people do things because someone told them to instead of because the Word of God says to. All that profess Christ as Lord and Savior obey the Word of God with gladness.   Jesus said 'if you love me, keep my commandments.' John 14:15

Then in John 14:21 the Bible says, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he is is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."    I John 2:4 says, "He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."  Verse 3 says, "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments."  Verse 4 is saying a lot.  Keeping the commandments is how it shows that a person knows the Lord.

What's in your heart?  The ways of the Lord or the ways of the world?  Your ways or His ways?

http:/www.steadfastapostolic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone