Conviction

Conviction is still required for repentance to take place.

Today in Church, I saw something I have not seen take place in awhile.  I saw a sinner get convicted by the Word of God.  I saw the tears flowing down the cheeks and pride dismissed.  I saw a soul that saw some light of the Gospel.  He saw enought ligth to want to get in place to receive from the Lord.  What a blessing that was!! No whooping.  No hollering.  Just the Gospel preached.

God said he chose the foolishness of preaching to save the lost.  I thank the Lord for His word.  It still works.

Help me Lord to continue to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to your Glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone