#Present Help,#Do Good,#Evil

Flesh is no good.  It wars against the Holy Ghost.  It wars against what is right.  It will even war against the one wearing it.   In Romans 7:18-21  states: "For I know that in me (that is in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing; for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.  For the good that I would I do not, but the evil which I would not, that I do.  No if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  I find then a law, that when I would do good, evil is present with me."

Flesh needs no help doing wrong.  That is why for those striving to make it to Heaven, you have to crucify the the flesh and the works there of.  John 6:63 says, "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing.

The Bible tells us what the works of the flesh are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like;  of the which I tell you before as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."  Galatians 5:19-21

The flesh lusteth against the Spirit (Holy Ghost), and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Is your flesh ruling you?

www.steadfastapostolic.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone