#Truth,#Gods Way,#Crucify the Flesh,#Preacher

The Lord dropped this in my heart as I woke up this morning.  He said, "what you want is the driving force behind what you do"  After He spoke it, I woke up.
The desire of my heart is for souls to be saved.  But, if those we minister to do not want to be saved, they will not do what it takes to get saved.
The Bible is very clear.  It says, 'except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.'  John 3:3b.
Then verse five to seven says, 'Jesus answered, verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of the water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.  That  which is flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."  John 3:5-7
And, if what I desire/want is to see souls saved, then I have to Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine (II Timothy 4),  and earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints (Jude 3b).  I must in meekness instruct those that oppose themselves; if  God peradventure will  give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth." ( II Timothy 2:25)  And, I must continue to die out to self, my worst enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone