#Church Member,#Believer,#Saints,#The Last Days

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  All these are the  beginning of sorrows.

And, many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:4-6,11,13

Ezekiel 33:1-6  needs to be memorized by everyone that calls themselves a preacher, minister, teacher, etc.  With all that is being manifested upon the land, the signs are everywhere that the Church needs to be about its Fathers business, quickly.  Having buildings with people in it is not enough.  Having people in a building is not having Church.  In Ezekiel chapter 33 it speaks of the watchman seeing the sword coming.  There are two things that watchman is going to do.  He or she will either warn the people or not warn the people.  If the watchman warns the people, the people will have their own blood on their hands.  However, if the watchman does not warn the people, the watchman will have the blood of the people on his or her hands.  I just can't afford to have any one's blood on my hands.

Everything Matthew 24 speaks to is taking place.   The events of the last few weeks internationally and in our own country is telling the Church to be ready to get out of here!!  Again, just because you are in the building does not mean you are in the Church.  In order to be in the Church you must be born again of the water and the Spirit.  And when one becomes born again of the water and the Spirit, he or she is a new creature.  Old things are passed away.  Everything from ones speech to the way he or she dresses changes.  Whats on the inside shows up on the outside.  Many try to argue this, but its the truth any how.  Everything from speech to dress changes when blood bought salvation comes.

Here is another scripture that is going to be lived by multitudes over the next few months and years:
"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pout out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.  Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand , and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.  Then shall they call upon my, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.  Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices."  Proverbs 1:22-31


There is no time for foolishness, worldliness or playing.  Let the Church be the Church, In Jesus Name.

steadfastapostolic.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone