#Responsible,#Emotionally Immature,#Grow

In the process of studying, the Lord is teaching me that if we fail to teach children and others to be responsible as they grow, we are assisting in hindering them from being emotionally mature.  It will place the person in a position of not being able to handle the issues of life.  It will keep them from "growing up".  It will keep them from being able to make decisions and being independent.

I understand better what the Apostle Paul in I Corinthian 13:11, "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things".

"Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men".  I Corinthians 14:20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone