#Prayer

It is more than mumbling words in  a building.

"Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually".  I Chronicles 16:11

"Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously; so will we render the calves of our lips."  Hosea 14:2

"Pray without ceasing."  I Thessalonians 5:17

"Is any among you afflicted?  let him pray."  James 5:13a

"For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him."  I Samuel 1:27

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."  James 5:16

It is truly times for the people of God to pray.

steadfastapostolic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone