#Christmas

December 25th has finally passed.  Every time that day comes around, think about the deception that takes place.  Children are lied to about a man in a red suit with a white beard, the people of God think they are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, people get in debt buying gifts for other people, parties are thrown and alcohol is served.  Those that suffer with depression this time of year have a hard time while the parties and lies go on.

No, I do not celebrate Christmas.  Yes, I am a born again, baptized in Jesus Name, tongue talking, holy roller.  Glory!  December 25th has nothing to do with Jesus.

I remember walking across my garage when the Holy Ghost spoke to me as I passed the Christmas tree in its box.  He told me, "I'm not part of that".  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I went, picked up that boxed tree and drug it to the curb for trash pick up.  I never shall forget it.  My daughter was small and she cried.  For you see we use to celebrate christmas.  I would hang stockings (abomination), make christmas cookies (why?), decorate the tree (an abomination), make and color ornaments (abomination).  Once, I wrote a christmas poem and play.  Both are an abomination.

steadfastapostolic.comWhen the Lord spoke to me, I did not go research anything.  I heard His voice and I obeyed.  But, when He put me in the ministry, I searched it out because people had questions.  It is amazing how  man will take the time to google everything, but christmas.  If you look up the work and its customs you will find that christmas is not of the Lord.  The Lord did not start it, He did not teach in the Word to acknowledge it in any form or fashion.  Most of the customs associated with christmas are pagan and the origins can be traced to pagan worship.  Even the word christmas is not in the Bible.....nowhere!!. So, why do men associate Jesus Christ with a word that is not in the Bible?

As a matter of fact, if you search it out, you will find that the date, December 25th is made set based on a pagan celebration that relates to the sun god.  If you look further, Nimrod will come up, the evergreen tree will come up, etc.  Even the song Rudolph the red nose reindeer has nothing to do with christmas.  I read where it was actually used by the retail store Montgomery Wards to attract new business.

My prayer is that the people of God will stop associating Jesus Christ with December 25th.

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book".  Revelations 22:18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone