#This Day, # No Other God, #Jesus

This is the day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Just thankful today for all the Lord has done and is doing.  Watching the Lord work in our lives is a wonder.  He is the great I am.

Isaiah 44:8 says, "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it?  ye are even my witnesses.  Is there a God beside me?  Yea, there is no God: i know not any.  Then in Isaiah 45: 5, 6 he says, "I am the Lord and there is none else, there in no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou has not known me: That they man know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.  I am the Lord, and there is none else.

There is no other God but the great I am and his  name is Jesus.

I thank God For Jesus Christ.  For it is in Him  that we live, move and have our being.  Even if you do not acknowledge him or serve him, is is still in Him that you live, move and have your being.  The Lord is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone