#Misused,#Anger,#Sin,#Persecution,#Enemy

Today, I understand much better what the scripture means in Matthew 5:11,12, "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.  Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you".

Never has there been a time when men come against the Holy standards of the Lord like they do today.  Everything is accepted and o.k.  It is becoming 'wrong' to obey the scriptures.  For the first time in my life, I heard with my own ears someone call the Church 'b_ _ _ _ _ _t'.  Lord have mercy.

God said he chose the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (I Cor.l 1:21).

The sad part is folks are going to die and go to hell if they do not repent of their sins.  It does not matter how good of a person you are, how much you help the poor or the sick, you must be born again of the water and the spirit.  It grieves my spirit to see playing in Church and with the Gospel.  The Lord God said not to add anything to the Gospel or take anything from the Gospel.

As a minister of the Gospel, I just can not go along with the Gospel being watered down and left out of the Church!.  The Bible says the church is the pillar and ground of truth.  The great fall away is in progress.

Apostle Paul asked the Galatians the following: "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?  With so much error going forth, a lot of correction and rebuke is required.  Other wise, there will be blood stains on the hands of those called to preach the Gospel.

Let the Church be the Church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Call Jesus,#Cry out,#Jesus, Deliverer

#A Lot of Singing,#Shouting,#Tongue Talking,#Playing

#Bible,#Word of God,#Leave It Alone